Catching up from -30C. Blew, CHESS, .NET Framework Treemap’s and More
Having just returned from a skiing trip in Norway (Telemark) where during the last few days the car registered -22C @ 10am, and it hit -30C during the night, 1000+ items in Google Reader seems quite taim.
- Parallel Extensions to the .NET Framework
- CHESS is a tool for systematically testing multithreaded code.
- Parallel loop performance
- Google Sky – now if any Google would implement this with Silverlight DeepZoom
- Darkness in your silver light
- Remember the .XAP filetype!
- .NET Framework treemaps
- Parallel LINQ under the hood and Deep DLR
- Jamie has a cool Silverlight 2 carousel control, but I’m still struggling to find a sensible use for it in a trading application
- Hypermedia in RESTful applications
- Repurchase agreements and covert nationalization