agclr.dll, Google Astronomy and More
Google yet again delivers something cool – this time Google Astronomy – explore the sky.
Doug posts about IronLisp and asks if there is room for IronErlang. Having just ventured down the Erlang road I hope IronErlang appears soon, and provides Visual Studio support.
Random reading from blogland:
- agclr.dll (Silverlight CLR) – Ag is Silver in the periodic table.
- C# 3.0 Specification is now available
- Two tools – I have to say that if you have a User Experience engineer on the team, Blend is a must have.
- IronPython, Silverlight and ASP.NET
- How to build software
- WPF: Microsoft Robotics Studio 1.5