FlexUnit, Silverlight and other Random Thoughts
- FlexUnit is now out in Open Source land. Hopefully Adobe can begin to provide more enterprise development tools. The one downside of FlexUnit is that there appears to be no console mode, which is unfortunate is your running on an enterprise build plant 😦
- No surprises in this list of Silverlight RIA applications. It’s unfortunate that the RIA I was instrumental in building last year isn’t in this list 😦
- Oslo insights
- Looks like Steve had to pull the BWM surface video :(, but at least there are a number of other Vectorform Surface video’s still online – Mercedes-Benz etc
- REST with WCF – way to much REST in my life these days
- C++0x: Interview with Bjarne Stroustrup
- With Amazon continuing to add to the cloud, one has to ask if Oslo will provide the Microsoft Cloud?
- NVISION 2008 has some impressive video’s. CPU’s continue to play to “financial market analyses”
- Are Panamaps (A Multi-Layered Map) useful in finance?
- Moth on Make Object ID
- As blogged elsewhere, Photosynth is Released.
- Kind of cool to see that Linden is rolling out Mono servers
- Google mojo?