Random Train Reading – Cloud, Silverlight, F# DSL, Cairo, OData, GC, MEF
It’s been one of those weeks where I just don’t seem to have enough hours in the day, and lack of sleep is having it’s effect this morning. The 5am running earlier this week probably didn’t help either 🙂 Anyway, here are some thoughts after catching up on Google Reader:
- Microsoft Windows Azure and Amazon EC2 on collision course – kind of obvious really. UK and US tier one sell-side appear to still be slow in the uptake of cloud.
- HTTP duplex messaging improvements in Silverlight 4 – hopefully we’ll get even better news on the transport layer in the coming months from Microsoft 😉
- Random F# DSL reading here and here
- F# Parsed VS 2010 template
- What happened to Cairo?
- OData – WCF Data Services Best Practice
- GC Performance Patterns
- Way of MEF slides and Code
- Parallel Programming: Task Schedulers and Synchronization Context