Vacation Google Reader Catchup – HTML5 Bias
I was on vacation last week, so here’s what I found interesting from the 1000+ items in my Google Reader:
- A DryadLINQ Tool Kit for Information Retrieval – how long before we see Dryad released as part of the HPC product?
- Information Visualization on a Multi Touch Display
- Dumping Objects Using Expression Trees
- 7 Scaling Strategies Facebook Used To Grow To 500 Million Users – some really obvious points to remember in this article! Single Dealer Platform (SDP) world could learn from this.
- Mike on OData and MEF
- MVC3 – Interesting for the HTML5 developers out there….
- WPF Binding CheatSheet
- Microsoft XAML Toolkit CTP
- Don provides thought on F# and GPU’s
- LINQ to LINQ
- How to make AJAX-requests to ASP.NET MVC application using jQuery
- Code-First Development with Entity Framework 4–Falling Into the Pit of Success
- Behaviour-Driven Development with StoryQ
- Full Coverage by Tests Driven Development