Retail Banks: Cost-To-Income Ratio
Whilst on a plane to somewhere last week I grabbed a copy of The Economist (19th May 2012 edition). Of interest was the enclosed special report, Retail renaissance, and its 8 articles.
- World, here we come – very interesting comparison of cost-income ratios for selected banks. Standard Chartered nearly 70%, Banco Santander down at 45%.
- Withering away – Citibank iPad in Singapore. Notice the mobile trend coming through in these articles
- Dispatch from the hothouse
- Crunching the numbers – Enter IBM Watson
- A wealth of wallets
- Over the sea and far away
- Private pursuits