Random Travel Reading: Google, MatLab, Dart, Redline STAC, JS and More
Reading list whilst traveling in the last few weeks:
- Redline STAC report – non FPGA
- Google Throws Open Doors to its Top-Secret Data Centre – caught some of the video footage on a news channel. Worth a read
- Dart SDK M1 Release. How long before we see the Dart VM in Google Chrome?
- CoLocation: The Root of All High-Frequency Trading Evil?
- Put Brakes on super-fast trades:UBS
- Mysterious Algorithm Was 4% of Trading Activity Last Week
- Optimal order routing in fragmented HF markets
- Buffett’s Alpha
- Investors Need to Realize the Machines Have Taken Over
- BATS: Pre-Testing Algos Make Sense – Think I said this on this blog some time ago 😉